The most up-to-date and advanced Beltone hearing aids available in the market today, in several styles and price points to help fit your lifestyle and meet your needs.
We offer state-of-the-art CROS and biCROS technology for patients with single-sided deafness or other conditions which cause hearing loss in one ear. CROS technology transfers sounds from the "bad ear" to the good ear - wirelessly!
Hearing instrument verification: making sure your hearing aids are fitting well and providing benefit is one of the most important parts of wearing them!
- Repairs - Remakes - Earmolds - Tinnitus management - Hearing protection
- Comprehensive Audiometry (hearing evaluation)
- equipped to test children as young as 6 to 12 months of age
- Tympanometry / Immittance (tests the integrity of the eardrum and acoustic reflex
thresholds & reflex decay)
- OAE / otoacoustic emissions (tests the inner ear/hair cell function)
- ABR / auditory brainstem response (tests the auditory nerve pathway)
- threshold search or neurodiagnostic
- VNG / videonystagmography (tests all 3 parts of the balance system)
- ECoG / electrocochleography (tests the inner ear for a specific cause of vertigo)
- VEMP / vestibular evoked myogenic potential (tests integrity of the inferior branch of the vestibular nerve and the saccule)
- CRT / canalith repositioning therapy (for patients with BPPV)
Did you know that BPPV is the most common cause of vertigo (dizziness)?
We are in-network with many local and national insurance carriers, including (but not limited to):
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (except Medicare Advantage)
- Medicaid and associated Community plans
*Some procedures may require an order or referral from your physician, or a preauthorization to be covered by your insurance carrier. Call your local plan for details.
Don't have health insurance? We offer competitive out-of-pocket procedure fees and monthly payment plans.
For over 77 years, Beltone has led the industry in hearing aid innovation, boasting amazing sound quality and features focused on ease of use.
You'll notice the difference from the moment you call the office to schedule your hearing evaluation. And, you'll feel it every time you visit Beltone for your annual hearing screening, hearing aid fitting, or simply to buy new hearing aid batteries.
•Wirelessly stream music and other audio from your smartphone
You have questions? We have answers.
Click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions and Forms.